IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
At MacMaster Cadillac our main priority is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and valued customers is paramount. We are constantly adjusting our health and safety protocols to align with the current conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please read our protocols carefully and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
MACMASTER CADILLAC PROTOCOLS
Please note: Masks or face coverings are required when entering the facility and upon entry all individuals must check-in for a COVID-19 screening. We ask that you please remember to maintain social distancing when you're in our facility.
Our Sales Department is open by appointment only and any dealership walk-ins will be prohibited. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 519-455-6200 or email our Dealer Operator - Sara Snowden at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All employees within our Sales Department will be wearing masks or a face covering as outlined in Ontario's COVID-19 response framework when you visit for your appointment.
- All enclosed offices will have a plexiglass shield.
- All patrons entering the Sales Department are required to do a COVID-19 screening, in accordance with instructions issued by the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health.
- All Sales Department entrances will be locked to the public. To book an appointment please contact us at 519-455-6200.
- Starting on Thursday, April 8th, 2021, our Sales Department will be open by appointment only with the following business hours. (Monday to Thursday: 9AM - 8PM, Friday & Saturday: 9AM - 5PM)
- Maintain physical distancing of two metres when you come in for your appointment .
- Test drives are permitted by Regulation 82/20 with the following conditions:
- The test drive must be limited to no more than 10 minutes.
- A maximum of two people, including up to one sales representative, may be present in the vehicle during the test drive.
- If two people who are not members of the same household are present in the vehicle during the test drive, any windows in the vehicle must be opened at all times.
Our Service Department is deemed as an essential service and is open to the public. Please note that our Drop & Go process is mandatory. To learn more about our Drop & Go process, please read below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 519-455-6200 or email our Service Manager - Dean Pulford at email@example.com.
- All employees within our Service Bay will be wearing masks or a face covering as outlined in Ontario's COVID-19 response framework.
- All service advisor desks will have a plexiglass shield
- All patrons entering the Service Department are required to do a COVID-19 screening, in accordance with instructions issued by the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health.
- There are only two entrances available to access our Service Department and both entrances have hand sanitizer readily available.
- All of our Service Department employees go through a COVID-19 workplace screening daily.
- Maintain physical distancing of two metres.
- Mac's Quick Lube Lane is open by appointment only. Please note the Lube Lane will be closed from 12PM - 1PM. Please book your appointment here
- Please note that there are currently limited shuttle availability at this time
- Customer may only enter the facility to pick up keys and pay.
- We do have the option to email you the invoice and do offer payments over the phone.
- Additional cleaning measures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
No Contact Service Appointments:
- Call For An Appointment: Call 519-455-3832 to schedule a no contact service appointment or book online here.
- Self Check-In: You will receive a email confirmation for your upcoming appointment. Please preprint the check-in for provided in the confirmation email and fill out the requested information.
- Drop & Go: Park and drop your keys in the envelope provided to the left of the service drive thru doors. A service advisor will safely contact you to discuss your service requests.
- Pick Up: A Service advisor will contact you when your vehicle is complete. We accept visa and Mastercard for payment
- Our service lounge is temporarily limited to 4 customers.
Although our body shop is open normal business hours, some restrictions will apply due to the current COVID-19 lockdown:
- Only one person is permitted in the office/reception area at a time
- Our lounge is closed
- There will be no shuttles available.
We ask that you please refrain from visiting the dealership if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 and seek medical attention as soon as possible. Please click here for a full list of possible symptoms. MacMaster Cadillac. will do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and we encourage everyone else to do so as well. Everyone at MacMaster Cadillac would like to thank you for your patience during these times. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly.